This device is a monolithic intelligent power switch in multipower BCD technology to drive inductive, capacitive or resistive loads. Diagnostic for CPU feedback and extensive use of electrical protections make this device robust and suitable for general purpose industrial applications.
- Multipower BCD technology
- 0.5 A output current
- 8 to 35 V supply voltage range
- External programmable current limit
- Non-dissipative overcurrent protection
- Thermal shutdown
- Undervoltage lockout with hysteresys
- Diagnostic output for undervoltage, overtemperature and overcurrent
- External asynchronous reset input
- Presettable delay for overcurrent diagnostic
- Open ground protection
- Protection against surge transient (IEC 61000-4-5)
- Immunity against burst transient (IEC 61000-4-4)
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.