The L6385E is a simple and compact high voltage gate driver, manufactured with the BCD™ “offline” technology, and able to drive a half-bridge of power MOSFET or IGBT devices. The high-side (floating) section is able to work with voltage rail up to 600 V. Both device outputs can independently sink and source 650 mA and 400 mA respectively and can be simultaneously driven high in order to drive asymmetrical half-bridge configurations.
The L6385E device provides two input pins and two output pins and guarantees the outputs toggle in phase with inputs. The logic inputs are CMOS/TTL compatible to ease the interfacing with controlling devices.
The bootstrap diode is integrated inside the device, allowing a more compact and reliable solution.
The L6385E features the UVLO protection on both lower and upper driving sections (VCCand VBOOT), ensuring greater protection against voltage drops on the supply lines.
The device is available in a DIP-8 tube and SO-8 tube, and tape and reel packaging options.
- High voltage rail up to 600 V
- dV/dt immunity ± 50 V/nsec in full temperature range
- Driver current capability:
- 400 mA source
- 650 mA sink
- Switching times 50/30 nsec rise/fall with 1 nF load
- CMOS/TTL Schmitt trigger inputs with hysteresis and pull-down
- Undervoltage lockout on lower and upper driving section
- Internal bootstrap diode
- Outputs in phase with inputs
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。