The L6389E is a high voltage gate driver, manufactured with the BCD™ “offline” technology, and able to drive a half-bridge of power MOSFET/IGBT devices. The high-side (floating) section is enabled to work with voltage rail up to 600 V. Both device outputs can sink and source 650 mA and 400 mA respectively and cannot be simultaneously driven high thanks to an integrated interlocking function. Further prevention from outputs cross conduction is guaranteed by the deadtime function.
The L6389E device has two input and two output pins, and guarantees the outputs switch in phase with inputs. The logic inputs are CMOS/TTL compatible (3.3 V, 5 V and 15 V) to ease the interfacing with controlling devices.
The bootstrap diode is integrated in the driver allowing a more compact and reliable solution.
The L6389E device features the UVLO protection on both supply voltages (VCC and VBOOT) ensuring greater protection against voltage drops on the supply lines.
The device is available in an SO-8 tube, and tape and reel packaging options.
- High voltage rail up to 600 V
- dV/dt immunity ± 50 V/nsec in full temperature range
- Driver current capability:
- 400 mA source
- 650 mA sink
- Switching times 70/40 nsec rise/fall with 1 nF load
- 3.3 V, 5 V, 15 V CMOS/TTL input comparators with hysteresis and pull-down
- Internal bootstrap diode
- Outputs in phase with inputs
- Deadtime and interlocking function
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。