The L6392 is a high voltage device manufactured with the BCD™ “offline” technology. It is a single chip half bridge gate driver for the N-channel power MOSFET or IGBT.
The high-side (floating) section is designed to stand a voltage rail up to 600 V. The logic inputs are CMOS/TTL compatible down to 3.3 V for easy interfacing microcontroller/DSP.
The IC embeds an operational amplifier suitable for advanced current sensing in applications such as field oriented motor control.
- High voltage rail up to 600 V
- dV/dt immunity ± 50 V/nsec in full temperature range
- Driver current capability:
- 290 mA source
- 430 mA sink
- Switching times 75/35 nsec rise/fall with 1 nF load
- 3.3 V, 5 V TTL/CMOS inputs with hysteresis
- Integrated bootstrap diode
- Operational amplifier for advanced current sensing
- Adjustable deadtime
- Interlocking function
- Compact and simplified layout
- Bill of material reduction
- Flexible, easy and fast design
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.