The L6491 is a high voltage device manufactured with the BCD6 “OFF-LINE” technology. It is a single-chip half-bridge gate driver for N-channel power MOSFET or IGBT.
The high-side (floating) section is designed to stand a voltage rail up to 600 V. The logic inputs are CMOS/TTL compatible down to 3.3 V for easy interfacing microcontroller/DSP.
An integrated comparator is available for fast protection against overcurrent, overtemperature, etc.
- High voltage rail up to 600 V
- dV/dt immunity ± 50 V/ns in full temperature range
- Driver current capability: 4 A source/sink
- Switching times 15 ns rise/fall with 1 nF load
- 3.3 V, 5 V TTL/CMOS inputs with hysteresis
- Integrated bootstrap diode
- Comparator for fault protections
- Smart shutdown function
- Adjustable deadtime
- Interlocking function
- Compact and simplified layout
- Bill of material reduction
- Effective fault protection
- Flexible, easy and fast design
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.