L6668 is a current-mode primary controller IC, designed to build single-ended converters.
The IC drives the system at fixed frequency at heavy load and an improved Standby function causes a smooth frequency reduction as the load is progressively reduced. At very light load the device enters a special operating mode (burst-mode with fixed, externally programmed peak current) that, in addition to the on-board high-voltage start-up and the very low quiescent current, helps keep low the consumption from the mains and be compliant with energy saving regulations. To allow meeting compliance with these standards in power-factor-corrected systems too, an interface with the PFC controller is provided that enables to turn off the pre-regulator when the load level falls below a threshold.
The IC includes also a programmable soft-start, slope compensation for stable operation at duty cycles greater then 50%, a disable function, a leading edge blanking on current sense to improve noise immunity, latched disable for OVP or OTP shutdown and an effective two-level OCP able to protect the system even in case the secondary diode fails short.
- LATCHED DISABLE FOR OVP/OTP FUNCTION
- DISABLE FUNCTION (ON/OFF CONTROL)
- 2% PRECISION REFERENCE VOLTAGE EXTERNALLY AVAILABLE
- PROGRAMMABLE SOFT-START
- BLUE ANGEL, ENERGY STAR, EU CODE OF CONDUCT COMPLIANT
- ±800 mA TOTEM POLE GATE DRIVER WITH INTERNAL CLAMP AND UVLO PULL-DOWN
- SO16 PACKAGE ECOPACK®
- PULSE-BY-PULSE & HICCUP-MODE OCP
- SLOPE COMPENSATION
- MULTIPOWER BCD TECHNOLOGY
- ON-BOARD HIGH-VOLTAGE START-UP
- LOAD-DEPENDENT CURRENT-MODE CONTROL: FIXED-FREQUENCY (HEAVY LOAD), FREQUENCY FOLDBACK (LIGHT LOAD), BURST-MODE (NO-LOAD)
- LOW QUIESCENT CURRENT (< 2 mA)
- INTERFACE WITH PFC CONTROLLER
- IMPROVED STANDBY FUNCTION
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。