The L7292 is a power management device designed for consumer applications. Five bucks provide voltages for the μController and Flash memory with efficiency up to 90% in light-load condition.
The device communicates with the μController via an I2C serial interface operating at clock speeds up to 3.4 Mbit/s.
The regulators operate at 1.3 MHz switching frequency and enter automatically in the PFM operation to maintain high efficiency over the entire load current range.
The device can be forced into the PWM mode by writing a bit in the serial port register.
Low quiescent current (e.g.: All SW reg. ON with no load Iq = 175 μA).
The L7292 device has a DSM mode to reduce the quiescent current at the minimum value (1 x SW reg. ON with no load Iq = 60 μA).
- Key specification
- Vin range from 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Two-wire I2C serial interface supports 3.4-Mbit protocol (high speed mode)
- 8-bit register bank
- Random and Sequential Read modes
- Automatic address incrementing
- Programmable buck regulators
- Regulators with programmable DC set point and soft-start
- Buck regulators include integrated PMOS and NMOS switching elements
- Up to 90% efficiency
- PWM and PFM modes
- Two pins to select four sets of DC voltages
- ± 1% feedback voltage accuracy
- All regulators with auto discharge function on reset.
- Programmable bucks
- Support functions
- 128-bit EEPROM for:
- Default Vout
- Power up sequence
- Reset IC delay time
- Regulator enable
- Integrated voltage monitor with digital filters
- Thermal protection
- Package: VQFN 5 x 5 x 0.9 40L
- Key specification
|VQFN_SR 5X5X0.9EP3.7X3.7 36+4PAD||工业||Ecopack2|| |
|VQFN_SR 5X5X0.9EP3.7X3.7 36+4PAD||工业||Ecopack2|
Package:VQFN_SR 5X5X0.9EP3.7X3.7 36+4PAD
VQFN_SR 5X5X0.9EP3.7X3.7 36+4PAD
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.