The LD39015J provides 150 mA maximum current from an input voltage ranging from 1.5 V to 5.5 V with a typical dropout voltage of 90 mV. It is stable with ceramic capacitor. The ultra low drop-voltage, low quiescent current and low noise features make it suitable for low power battery powered applications. Power supply rejection is 74 dB at low frequencies and starts to roll off at 10 kHz. Enable logic control function puts the LD39015J in shut-down mode allowing a total current consumption lower than 1 μA. The device also includes a short-circuit constant current limiting and thermal protection. Typical applications are mobile phones, personal digital assistant (PDAs), cordless phone and similar battery powered systems.
- Input voltage from 1.5 to 5.5 V
- Ultra low dropout voltage (90 mV typ. at 100 mA load)
- Very low quiescent current (20 μA typ. at no load, 35 μA typ. at 150 mA load, 1 μA max in off mode)
- Low noise (54 μVRMSfrom 10 Hz to 100 kHz at VOUT = 1.8 V)
- Output voltage tolerance: ± 2.0% @ 25 °C
- 150 mA guaranteed output current
- Wide range of output voltages available on request: 0.8 V to 4.5 V with 100 mV step
- Logic-controlled electronic shutdown
- Compatible with ceramic capacitor COUT = 1 μF
- Internal current and thermal limit
- Flip-chip 4 bumps 1.1 x 1.1 mm.
- Temperature range: -40 °C to 125 °C
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。