The LD39080 is a fast, ultra low drop linear regulator which operates from 2.5 V to 6 V input supply.
A wide range of output options is available. The low drop voltage, low noise, and ultra low quiescent current make it suitable for low voltage microprocessors and memory applications. The device is developed on the BiCMOS process which allows the low quiescent current operation regardless of the output load current.
- 0.8 A guaranteed output current
- Ultra low-dropout voltage (150 mV typ. @ 0.8 A load, 20 mV typ. @150 mA load)
- Very low quiescent current (1 mA typ. @ 0.8 A load, 1 μA max.@ 25 °C in off mode)
- Logic-controlled electronic shutdown
- Current and thermal internal limit
- ±1.5% output voltage tolerance @ 25 °C
- ADJ output voltage: 1.22 V to 5.0 V
- Temperature range: -40 to 125 °C
- Fast dynamic response to line and load changes
- Stable with ceramic capacitor
- Available in PPAK
|型号||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.