The LD59150 is a 1.5 A LDO regulator, designed for being used in various environments.
The NMOS topology allows RDS(on) of the pass-element to be reduced, which results in a very small dropout voltage even with very low input supply voltage.
Output voltage can be adjusted from 0.8 to 3.6 V, by means of an external resistor divider.
The programmable soft-start circuit offers the possibility to control the inrush current at startup providing a monotonic supply voltage to the load.
The LD59150 has enable pin to turn on/off (EN) the regulator and Power Good to monitor the regulated output voltage (PG).
Combination of both can be used to set a desired power sequence in case of multiple regulated rails.
The LD59150 embeds protection functions, such as: current limit and thermal shutdown.
- Designed for automotive applications
- Dual supply pins
- VIN: 0.8 V to 5.5 V
- VBIAS: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- VOUT range: 0.8 V to 3.6 V
- Ultra low-dropout: 65 mV typ. (125 mV max.) at 1.5 A
- High VOUT accuracy
- 0.5% typ. at Tamb
- 2% max.
- Power Good function
- Programmable soft-start
- Thermal shutdown
- Current limitation circuit
- Adjustable output voltage
- Stable with low ESR output capacitor (> 2.2 µF)
- Available in DFN10 3 x 3 mm package with wettable flanks
- Operating temperature range: - 40 °C + 125 °C
|VFQFPN 3X3X0.85 10L PITCH 0.50 A||汽车||Ecopack2|
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。