The LM217L/LM317L are monolithic integrated circuits in SO-8 and TO-92 packages intended for use as positive adjustable voltage regulators. They are designed to supply up to 100 mA of load current with an output voltage adjustable over a 1.2 to 37 V range.The nominal output voltage is selected by means of only a resistive divider, making the device exceptionally easy to use and eliminating the stocking of many fixed regulators.
- Outuput voltage range: 1.2 to 37 V
- Output current up to 100 mA
- Line regulation typ. 0.01%
- Load regulation typ. 0.1%
- Thermal overload protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Output transition safe area compensation
- Floating operation for high voltage applications
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.