The LM337 series are adjustable 3-terminal negative voltage regulators capable of supplying in excess -1.5 A over a -1.2 to -37 V output voltage range. They are exceptionally easy to use and require only two external resistors to set the output voltage. Further, both line and load regulation are better than standard fixed regulators. Also, LM337 regulators are supplied in standard transistor packages which are easily mounted and handled. In addition to higher performance than fixed regulators, the LM337 series offer full overload protection available only in integrated circuits. Included on the chip are current limit, thermal overload protection and safe area protection. All overload protection circuitry remains fully functional even if the adjustment terminal is disconnected.
- Output voltage adjustable down to VREF
- 1.5 A guaranteed output current
- 0.3%/V typical load regulation
- 0.01%/V typical line regulation
- Current limit constant with temperature
- Ripple rejection: 77 dB
- Standard 3-lead transistor packages
- Excellent thermal regulation: 0.002%/V
- 50 ppm/°C temperature coefficient
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.