The PB137 is a positive voltage regulator able to provide 1.5 A, at VO= 13.7 V and is intended as a charger for lead acid battery. The main feature is a reverse leakage current (Max 10 μA at TJ= 0 to 40 °C VI= floating and VO= 13.7 V). It is available in TO-220 and it employs internal current limiting, thermal shut-down and safe area protection, making it essentially indestructible. If adequate heat-sinking is provided, they can deliver over 1 A output current.
- Reverse leakage current less than 10 μA
- Three terminal fixed version (13.7 V) output current in excess of 1.5 A
- Available in ± 1 % (AC) selection at 25 °C
- Typical dropout voltage 2 V
- Temperature range 0 to 150 °C
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.