The PM6641 is a monolithic voltage regulator module specifically designed to supply DDR2/3 memory and chipset in ultra-mobile PC and real estate constrained portable systems.
It integrates three independent, adjustable, constant frequency buck converters, a ±2 Apk low drop-out (LDO) linear regulator and a ±15 mA low noise buffered reference.
Each regulator provides basic UV and OV protections, programmable soft-start and current limit and active soft-end.
Pulse-skipping technique is performed to increase efficiency at very light load.
- Separate Power Good signals
- Selectable tracking discharge for VDDQ
- Programmable current limit and soft-start for all outputs
- Pulse skipping at light load
- Thermal protection
- Latched OVP, UVP protection
- S0-S5 states compliant DDR2/3 section
- ±2 Apk LDO for DDR2/3 termination (VTT) with foldback
- 0.8 V ±1% internal voltage reference
- Fast response, constant frequency, current mode control
- 2.7 V to 5.5 V input voltage range
- Low noise DDR2/3 reference (VTTREF)
- Active soft-end for all outputs
- Three independent, adjustable, out-of-phase SMPS for DDR2/3 (VDDQ) and chipset supply
|QFN48 7x7||工业||Ecopack2|| |
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.