PM6686 is a dual step-down controller specifically designed to provide extremely high efficiency conversion, with lossless current sensing technique. The constant on-time architecture assures fast load transient response and the embedded voltage feed-forward provides nearly constant switching frequency operation. Pulse skipping technique increases efficiency at very light load. Moreover a minimum switching frequency of 33 kHz is selectable to avoid audio noise issues. The PM6686 provides a selectable switching frequency, allowing three different values of switching frequencies for the two switching sections. The output voltages OUT1 and OUT2 can be programmed to regulate 1.5 V/5 V and 1.05 V/3.3 V outputs respectively or can deliver two adjustable output voltages. An optional external charge pump can be monitored.
This device embeds a linear regulator that can provide 3.3 V/5 V or an adjustable voltage from 0.7 V to 4.5 V output. The linear regulator provides up to 100 mA output current. LDO can be bypassed with the switching regulator outputs or with an external power supply (switchover function).
When in switchover, the LDO output can source up to 200 mA.
- Latched OVP and UVP
- Independent Power Good and EN signals
- Fixed 3.3 V/5.0 V, or adjustable output 0.7 V to 4.5 V, ± 1.5% (LDO): 200 mA
- Charge pump feedback
- 2.0 V reference voltage ± 1.0%: 50 μA
- 3.3 V reference voltage ± 2.0%: 5 mA
- Selectable pulse skipping at light loads
- Soft-start internally fixed at 2 ms and soft-stop
- 5.5 V to 28 V input voltage range
- Low-side MOSFETs' RDS(on) current sensing and programmable current limit
- Dual fixed OUT1 = 1.5 V/5 V and OUT2 = 1.05 V / 3.3 V outputs or adjustable OUT1 = 0.7 V to 5.5 V and OUT2 = 0.7 V to 2.5 V outputs, ± 1.5% accuracy over valley regulation
- Frequency selectable
- Selectable minimum frequency (33 kHz) in pulse skip mode
- Constant ON-time control
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。