The PM6697 is a high performance single phase controller designed to power Intel’s VR13 power rails, all required parameters are programmable through the dedicated pin strapping.
The STVCOT™ control loop provides the fast load transient response minimizing and optimizing the output filter composition.
The PM6697 device assures fast and independent protection against the load overcurrent, under/overvoltage and feedback disconnections.
The device is available in a VFQFPN20 3 x 3 mm package.
- Single phase controller Intel® VR13 compliant w/25 MHz SVID bus rev1.7
- High performance STVCOT™ control loop
- Selectable PWM switching frequency, maximum current, DVID slew rate, load-line
- External power MOSFET support
- Remote sense; 0.5% Vout accuracy with calibration
- Ultrasonic mode at light-loads
- Programmable voltage positioning
- OV, UV and FB disconnection protection
- VFQFPN20 3 x 3 mm package
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.