The PM8841 is a high frequency single channel low-side MOSFET driver specifically designed to work with digital power conversion microcontrollers, such as the STMicroelectronics STLUX™ family of products.
The PM8841 output can sink 1 A and source 0.8 A.
The input levels of the driver are derived by the voltage present at the IN_TH pin (between 2 V and 5.5 V). This pin is typically connected at the same voltage of the microcontroller supply voltage.
The PM8841 device includes both input and output pull-down resistors.
UVLO circuitry for input and output stages is present preventing the IC from driving the external MOSFET in unsafe condition.
- Low-side MOSFET driver
- 1 A sink and 0.8 A source capability
- External reference for input threshold
- Wide supply voltage range (10 V ÷ 18 V)
- Input and output pull-down resistors
- Short propagation delays
- Input and output UVLO
- Wide operating temperature range: -40 °C to 125 °C
- SOT23-5 package
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。