The PM8908 is a high efficiency monolithic step-down switching regulator designed mainly for the DDR termination.
The IC operates from 1 V to 3.5 V input voltage (VIN).
The device uses a COT control loop that provides very good performances in terms of load and line transients. The current sense is internally thermally compensated for optimum precision.
The output voltage is adjusted from 0.5 V to 2 V with ± 1% accuracy overtemperature variations.
The PM8908also provides external tracking support.
The PM8908 provides positive and negative overcurrent protection as well as over/undervoltage and overtemperature protection. PGOOD output easily provides real-time information on the output voltage.
The PM8908 is available in a QFN20 3.5 x 4.0 mm package.
- Integrated MOSFETs for high efficiency
- Current COT architecture
- 1 V to 3.5 V input voltage (VIN)
- 5.0 V supply voltage (VCC)
- Constant frequency mode
- 1% output voltage accuracy
- Two programmable switching frequencies (0.6 MHz or 1 MHz)
- ADJ output voltage from 0.5 V to 2 V
- Embedded bootstrap diode
- OV/UV/OC and overtemperature protection
- Soft-off with integrated discharge resistor
- External tracking
- Power Good output
- QFN20 3.5 x 4.0 mm compact package
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。