The ST1S41 is an internally compensated 850 kHz fixed-frequency PWM synchronous step-down regulator. The ST1S41 operates from 4.0 V to 18 V input, while it regulates an output voltage as low as 0.8 V and up to VIN.
The ST1S41 integrates 95 mΩ high-side switch and 69 mΩ synchronous rectifier allowing very high efficiency with very low output voltages.
The peak current mode control with internal compensation delivers a very compact solution with a minimum component count.
The ST1S41 is available in VFQFPN 4 mm x 4 mm 8-lead package and HSOP-8.
- 4 A output current
- 4.0 V to 18 V input voltage
- Output voltage adjustable from 0.8 V
- 850 kHz switching frequency
- Internal soft-start
- Integrated 95 mΩ and 69 mΩ power MOSFETs
- All ceramic capacitor
- Cycle-by-cycle current limiting
- Current foldback short-circuit protection
- VFQFPN 4x4-8L and HSOP-8 packages
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.