The ST662A is a regulated charge pump DC-DC converter. It provides 12 V ± 5 % output voltage to program byte-wide Flash memory, and can supply 30 mA output current from input as low as 4.75 V. A logic controlled shut down pin that interfaces directly with microprocessor reduces the supply current to only 1 μA. The ST662AB is available as Automotive Grade in SO-8 package. This device is qualified according to the specification AEC-Q100 of the Automotive market, in the temperature range - 40 °C to 125 °C, and the statistical tests PAT, SYL, SBL are performed.
- Output voltage: 12 V ± 5 %
- Supply voltage range: 4.5 V to 5.5 V
- Guaranteed output current up to 30 mA
- Very low quiescent current: 100 μA
- Logic controlled electronic shutdown: 1 μA
- Just capacitors needed (no inductor)
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.