The ST662A is a regulated charge pump DC-DC converter. It provides 12 V ± 5 % output voltage to program byte-wide Flash memory, and can supply 30 mA output current from input as low as 4.75 V. A logic controlled shut down pin that interfaces directly with microprocessor reduces the supply current to only 1 μA. The ST662AB is available as Automotive Grade in SO-8 package. This device is qualified according to the specification AEC-Q100 of the Automotive market, in the temperature range - 40 °C to 125 °C, and the statistical tests PAT, SYL, SBL are performed.
- Output voltage: 12 V ± 5 %
- Supply voltage range: 4.5 V to 5.5 V
- Guaranteed output current up to 30 mA
- Very low quiescent current: 100 μA
- Logic controlled electronic shutdown: 1 μA
- Just capacitors needed (no inductor)
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。