The ST730 is 300 mA LDO regulator, designed to be used in several medium voltage applications.
Ultra-low quiescent current of 5 μA makes it suitable for applications permanently connected to power supply/battery.
This feature is also useful when electronic modules remain permanently turned on.
The ST730 embeds protection functions, such as: current limit, short-circuit and thermal shutdown. The extended input voltage range, very low drop voltage and low quiescent current features make it suitable also for low power after-market automotive and consumer applications.
- Wide input voltage range : 2.5 V to 28 V
- Ultra-low quiescent current: typ. 5 μA at no-load, 10 μA max. across full temperature range, 1 μA max. in shutdown
- High output voltage accuracy: ± 0.5% @ 25 °C, ± 1% across temperature range
- Output current up to 300 mA
- Fixed output voltage versions, starting from 1.2 V to 12 V with 100 mV step
- Adjustable voltage version, starting from 1.2 V to VIN - VDROP
- Stable with low ESR capacitors (0.47 µF min.)
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Current limit and SOA protection
- -40 °C to +125 °C operating temperature range
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.