The STCH02 is a PWM quasi resonant controller specifically designed for ultra-low standby power supplies.
The built-in HV start-up cell with zero power consumption, the fully integrated blocks for primary side constant current output regulation and the advanced power management make this IC the best choice to build a high efficiency and ultra-low standby consumption power supply, with high overall and excellent dynamic performances.
- Advanced power management for ultra-low standby power consumptions (under 10 mW at 230 Vac)
- Fully integrated primary side constant current output regulation (CC)
- 650 V embedded HV start-up circuit with zero power consumption.
- Quasi resonant (QR) zero voltage switching (ZVS) operation
- Automatic self-supply
- Accurate and adjustable output OVP with autorestart after fault
- Input voltage feedforward compensation for mains-independent CC regulation
- Intelligent frequency jitter for EMI suppression
- SO-8 package
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。