The STNRG011 embodies a multi-mode (transition-mode and DCM) PFC controller, a high-voltage double-ended controller for the LLC resonant half-bridge, an 800 V-rated startup generator and a sophisticated digital engine, that manage optimal operation of three blocks.
The device comes in a 20-pin SO package and offers an advanced solution for power-factor-corrected high-efficiency converters supposed to comply with the most stringent energy saving regulations.
The power system and the control algorithms are managed by an 8-bit core with dedicated fast peripherals (SMED). Optimized digital algorithms together with HW analog IPs are implemented to guarantee a very high performance, BOM optimization and robustness.
The digital algorithms are stored into an internal ROM memory and all key application parameters can be stored into a device's NVM (non-volatile memory) memory during the production phase allowing wide configurability and calibration.
The device can also externally communicate through a 2-pin UART, allowing the monitoring function, the black box storing into an external E2PROMand the software patch upload from the external E2PROM.
- Digital combo multi-mode PFC + time-shift LLC resonant half-bridge controller
- Onboard 800 V startup circuit, line sense and X-cap discharge compliant with IEC 62368-1, for reduced standby power
- Enhanced fixed on time multi-mode TM PFC controller with input voltage feedforward, THD optimizer and frequency limitation
- Complete set of PFC protections
- Time-shift control of resonant half-bridge
- Enhanced burst-mode at light load with fast transient response and line adaptive half-bridge brown-out protection
- Complete set of half-bridge protections
- Available in SO20 package
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。