The STP04CM05 is a high-power LED driver and 4-bit shift register designed for Power-LED applications.
The STP04CM05 contains a 4-bit serial IN, parallel OUT shift register that feeds a 4-bit D-type storage register. In the output stage, four regulated current sources were designed to provide 80-400 mA constant current to drive high power LEDs.
The STP04CM05 guarantees 20 V output driving capability, allowing users to connect more LEDs in series. The high clock frequency, 30 MHz, also satisfies the system requirements which include high volume data transmission.
The STP04CM05 is well suited for very high brightness displays and special lighting applications.
The STP04CM05 is offered in TSSOP16 exposed pad package.
- 4 constant current output channels
- Adjustable output current through one external resistor
- Can be driven by a 3.3 V microcontroller
- Serial data IN/parallel data OUT
- Output current: 80-400 mA
- 20 V of output driving capability
- 30 MHz clock frequency
- UVLO (under voltage lockout) and POR (power ON reset)
- TSD, thermal shutdown, output off when junction temperature exceeds limit
- Operating free-air temperature range -40° to 125 °C
- ESD protection 2.5 kV HBM, 200 V MM
- Available in high thermal TSSOP exposed pad
Watch the ALED1262ZT video, an automotive-grade 12-Channel LED Driver for advanced rear lighting solutions
The smart way to design your application
Light on your ideas
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.