The STRG06 is a high performance digital controller featuring the innovative and patented ST RVCOT™ control loop that allows to implement a high efficiency DC-DC converter in single stage conversion directly from the 60 V bus.
In combination with the STRG02 and STRG04, the device is able to implement a scalable power supply with output power ranging from 50 W up to > 300 W featuring auto cell shedding and PFM to optimize the overall efficiency maintaining a > 90% baseline over the whole current range without compromising the load transient and DVID response.
The STRG06 device can be fully configured through the PMBus™ to minimize the external component count. A full set of telemetry is provided including the BBR, CFP and primary / secondary side telemetry.
The device assures fast and independent protection against the positive and negative OC (per cells), over/undervoltage and FB disconnection.
The STRG06 is available in a VFQFPN68, 8 x 8 mm package with an exposed pad.
- High performance resonant digital control loop RVCOT™
- Drives up to 6 cells with STRG02 and STRG04, from 50 W up to > 300 W
- Compliant with Intel VR12.5™ and VR13 protocol
- Fully configurable through PMBus™ Rev1.2
- Telemetry for primary and secondary
- Full IC configuration / management
- Voltage positioning
- Advanced power management
- Auto cell shedding with PFM
- Low power 1.8 V logic
- Programmable protections
- OV / UV and FB disconnection
- Pos/neg OC per cell
- Current sharing error
- Black box recorder (BBR)
- Catastrophic fault precursor (CFP)
- Embedded non-volatile memory (NVM)
- Primary μC interface for telemetry (PuC)
- Single-wire synchronous rectifier drive
- RST and EN1V8 for low power mode
- VFQFPN68, 8 x 8 mm package
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。