The TD310 is designed to drive one, two or three Power IGBT/MOS and has driving capability for pulse transformer. So it is perfectly suited to interface control IC with Power Switches in low side or half-bridge configuration.
TD310 includes a current sense comparator which inhibit the output drivers in case of overcurrent. An alarm output signals the even to a controller.
TD310 also includes an uncommitted op-amp which can be used for current measurement (as an amplifier before the A/D input of a microcontroller) of for other general purpose.
Programmable undervoltage lockout and standby mode make TD310 suitable for a large area of environment and application
Typical applications are low side IGBT and power MOSFET drive in three phase systems, pulse transformer drive, and general purpose pulse drive.
- STAND-BY MODE
- ADJUSTABLE UNDERVOLTAGE LOCKOUT LEVEL
- CHANNEL PARALLELING CAPABILITY
- 4V TO 16V SINGLE SUPPLY OPERATION
- CMOS/LSTTL COMPATIBLE INVERTING INPUT WITH HYSTERESIS
- THREE POWER IGBT/MOS AND PULSE TRANSFORMER DRIVERS
- UNCOMMITTED OP-AMP
- CURRENT SENSE COMPARATOR
- LOW OUTPUT IMPEDANCE TYP: 7Ω AT 200mA
- LOW BIAS CURRENT TYP: 1.5mA
- 0.6 A PER CHANNEL PEAK OUTPUT CURRENT CAPABILITY
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。