The TD310 is designed to drive one, two or three Power IGBT/MOS and has driving capability for pulse transformer. So it is perfectly suited to interface control IC with Power Switches in low side or half-bridge configuration.
TD310 includes a current sense comparator which inhibit the output drivers in case of overcurrent. An alarm output signals the even to a controller.
TD310 also includes an uncommitted op-amp which can be used for current measurement (as an amplifier before the A/D input of a microcontroller) of for other general purpose.
Programmable undervoltage lockout and standby mode make TD310 suitable for a large area of environment and application
Typical applications are low side IGBT and power MOSFET drive in three phase systems, pulse transformer drive, and general purpose pulse drive.
- STAND-BY MODE
- ADJUSTABLE UNDERVOLTAGE LOCKOUT LEVEL
- CHANNEL PARALLELING CAPABILITY
- 4V TO 16V SINGLE SUPPLY OPERATION
- CMOS/LSTTL COMPATIBLE INVERTING INPUT WITH HYSTERESIS
- THREE POWER IGBT/MOS AND PULSE TRANSFORMER DRIVERS
- UNCOMMITTED OP-AMP
- CURRENT SENSE COMPARATOR
- LOW OUTPUT IMPEDANCE TYP: 7Ω AT 200mA
- LOW BIAS CURRENT TYP: 1.5mA
- 0.6 A PER CHANNEL PEAK OUTPUT CURRENT CAPABILITY
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.