The TD350E device is an advanced gate driver for IGBTs and power MOSFETs. Control and protection functions are included and allow the design of high reliability systems.
The innovative active Miller clamp function eliminates the need for negative gate drive in most applications and allows the use of a simple bootstrap supply for the high side driver.
The device includes a two-level turn-off feature with adjustable level and delay. This function protects against excessive overvoltage at turn-off in case of overcurrent or short-circuit conditions. The same delay set in the two-level turn-off feature is applied at turn-on to prevent pulse width distortion.
The device also includes IGBT desaturation protection and a FAULT status output, and is compatible with both pulse transformer and optocoupler signals.
- 1.5 A source/2.3 A sink (typ.) gate drive
- Active Miller clamp feature
- Two-level turn-off with adjustable level and delay
- Desaturation detection
- Fault status output
- Negative gate drive capability
- Input compatible with pulse transformer or optocoupler
- Separate sink and source outputs for easy gate driving
- UVLO protection
- 2 kV ESD protection (HBM)
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。