The TDE1708DFT is an Integrated Power Switch with up to 48V Power supply capability. Two output configurations are possible:
Load to Gnd. (High Side Mode) Load to VS (Low side Mode)
Especially dedicated to proximity detectors, its internal +5V supply can be used to supply external circuits (See also AN495).
A signal is internally generated to block the In signal, and prevent activation of the output switch, as long as an abnormal condition is detected. The power-on transition, as well as the chip over temperature and the output overcurrent, concur to the generation of such signal. A minimum delay of 25ms (Typ.value) is added to the trailing edge of such signal to ensure that a stable normal situation is present when the signal disappears. The delay (of the disappearance of the block signal; no delay at its on set) can be further increased connecting a capacitor between pin3 and ground. It can drive resistive or inductive loads.
- +5V regulated aux. voltage
- Indicator status led driver
- High burst immunity
- GND and VS open wire protection
- Thermal shutdown
- Low side or high side switch configuration
- Overload and short circuit protections
- 6V to 48V supply voltage range
- Supply and output reversal protection
- Adjustable delay at switch on
- Internal voltage clamping
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。