The TDE1897C/TDE1898C is a monolithic Intelligent Power Switch in Multipower BCD Technology, for driving inductive or resistive loads. An internal Clamping Diode enables the fast demagnetization of inductive loads.
Diagnostic for CPU feedback and extensive use of electrical protections make this device inherently indistructible and suitable for general purpose industrial applications.
- TWO DIAGNOSTIC OUTPUTS
- OPEN LOAD DETECTION
- OUTPUT STATUS LED DRIVER
- DIFFERENTIAL INPUTS WITH LARGE COMMON MODE RANGE AND THRESHOLD HYSTERESIS
- INTERNAL NEGATIVE VOLTAGE CLAMPING TO VS - 45V FOR FAST DEMAGNETIZATION
- 0.5A OUTPUT CURRENT
- INTERNAL CURRENT LIMITING
- 18V TO 35V SUPPLY VOLTAGE RANGE
- OPEN GROUND PROTECTION
- UNDERVOLTAGE LOCKOUT WITH HYSTERESIS
- THERMAL SHUTDOWN
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.