The TS4040 is a low power shunt voltage reference providing a stable 2.5V output voltage over the industrial temperature range (-40°C to +85°C). Available in SOT23-3 surface mount package, it can be designed in applications where space saving is critical.
The low operating current is a key advantage for power restricted designs. In addition, the TS4040 is very stable and can be used in a broad range of application conditions.
- 150ppm/°C maximum temperature coefficient
- 2.5V output voltage
- High precision @ 25°C: ±2% and ±1%
- Ultra low current consumption: 40µA typ.
- Industrial temperature range:-40°C to +85°C
- High stability when used with capacitive loads
RoHS Compliance Grade