The TS822 is a low power shunt voltage reference providing a stable 2.5V output voltage over the industrial temperature range (-40°C to +85°C). Availabe in SOT23-3 surface mount package, it can be designed in applications where space saving is critical.
The low operating current is a key advantage for power restricted designs. In addition, the TS822 is very stable and can be used in a broad range of application conditions.
- 100ppm/°C maximum temperature coefficient
- 2.50V typical output voltage
- High precision @ 25°C
±2% (standard version) ±1% (A grade)
- Ultra low current consumption: 40µA typ.
- Industrial temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- High stability when used with capacitive loads
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.