The VN340SP-E is a monolithic device developed using ST VIPower™ technology, intended to drive four independent resistive or inductive loads with one side connected to ground. Active current limitation avoids dropping the system power supply in case of shorted load. Built-in thermal shutdown protects the chip from overtemperature and short-circuit. The open drain diagnostic output indicates overtemperature conditions. Each I/O is pulled down when the overtemperature condition of the relative channel is verified.
- Output current: 0.7 A per channel
- Digital I/O clamped at 32 V minimum voltage
- Shorted load and overtemperature protections
- Protection against loss of ground
- Built-in current limiter
- Undervoltage shutdown
- Open drain diagnostic output
- Fast demagnetization of inductive loads
- Conformity to IEC 61131-2
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.