This second series of SLLIMM (small low-loss intelligent molded module)-nano provides a compact, high-performance AC motor drive in a simple, rugged design. It is composed of six improved short-circuit rugged trench gate fieldstop IGBTs with freewheeling diodes and three half-bridge HVICs for gate driving, providing low electromagnetic interference (EMI) characteristics with optimized switching speed. The package is designed to allow a better and more easily screwed-on heatsink, and is optimized for thermal performance and compactness in built-in motor applications or other low power applications where assembly space is limited. This IPM includes a completely uncommitted operational amplifier and a comparator that can be used to design a fast and efficient protection circuit. SLLIMM™ is a trademark of STMicroelectronics.
- IPM 8 A, 600 V, 3-phase IGBT inverter bridge including 3 control ICs for gate driving and freewheeling diodes
- 3.3 V, 5 V, 15 V TTL/CMOS input comparators with hysteresis and pull-down/pull-up resistors
- Internal bootstrap diode
- Optimized for low electromagnetic interference
- Undervoltage lockout
- Short-circuit rugged TFS IGBTs
- Shutdown function
- Interlocking function
- Op-amp for advanced current sensing
- Comparator for fault protection against overcurrent
- Isolation ratings of 1500 Vrms/min.
- UL recognition: UL 1557, file E81734
- NTC (UL 1434 CA 2 and 4)
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||供货状态||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||包装类型||封装||温度（ºC）||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|