This SLLIMM (small low-loss intelligent molded module)-nano provides a compact, high-performance AC motor drive in a simple, rugged design. It is composed of six N-channel MDmesh™ DM2 Power MOSFETs with intrinsic fast-recovery diode and three half-bridge HVICs for gate driving, providing low electromagnetic interference (EMI) characteristics with optimized switching speed. The package is designed to allow a better and easy screw on heatsink. It is optimized for thermal performance and compactness in built-in motor applications, or other low-power applications where assembly space is limited. This IPM includes an operational amplifier, completely uncommitted, and a comparator that can be used to design a fast and efficient protection circuit. SLLIMM™ is a trademark of STMicroelectronics.
- IPM 3 A, 600 V, RDS(on) = 1.6 Ω, 3-phase Power MOSFET inverter bridge including control ICs for gate driving
- Optimized for low electromagnetic interference
- 3.3 V, 5 V, 15 V CMOS/TTL input comparators with hysteresis and pull-down/pull-up resistors
- Undervoltage lockout
- Internal bootstrap diode
- Interlocking function
- Shutdown function
- Comparator for fault protection against overtemperature and overcurrent
- Op-amp for advanced current sensing
- Optimized pinout for easy board layout
- NTC for temperature control (UL 1434 CA 2 and 4)
- Isolation ratings of 1500 Vrms/min.
- UL recognition: UL 1557 file, E81734
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。