Based on trench field-stop (TFS) technology, the 600 V IGBT H series features a very low saturation voltage (down to 1.5 V) with minimal collector current turn-off tail and a maximum operating junction temperature of 175 °C, enhancing the efficiency of medium-frequency home appliance applications.
Tight control cover parameters combined with a VCE(sat) showing a positive temperature coefficient enables safe paralleling of multiple IGBTs for higher power requirements and design simplification.
With a current capability ranging from 5 to 20 A, they are available in a wide selection of packages (DPAK, D2PAK, TO-220, TO-220FP, TO-3P, and TO-247) for design flexibility.
- Medium-speed IGBT series optimized for home appliance applications (8 to 30 kHz)
- High robustness and reliability thanks to an extended max operating TJ of 175 °C and 600 V breakdown voltage
- Very low saturation voltage (down to 1.5 V) for increased efficiency
- Positive temperature coefficient for safe paralleling of multiple IGBTs
- Optimized diode for target applications (low EMI and fast recovery time)