The BUL138 is manufactured using high voltage Multi Epitaxial Planar technology for high switching speeds and high voltage capability. It uses a Cellular Emitter structure with planar edge termination to enhance switching speeds.
The BUL series is designed for use in lighting applications and low cost switch-mode power supplies.
- FULLY CHARACTERIZED AT 125oC
- VERY HIGH SWITCHING SPEED
- STMicroelectronics PREFERRED SALESTYPE
- HIGH VOLTAGE CAPABILITY
- NPN TRANSISTOR
- MINIMUM LOT-TO-LOT SPREAD FOR RELIABLE OPERATION
- LOW SPREAD OF DYNAMIC PARAMETERS
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.