With the PowerGaN G-HEMT™ 650V, ST is expanding its STPOWER Power Transistor family with the addition of e-mode HEMTs (intrinsically normally-off devices) rated at 650V designed to meet high power and high frequency requirements that are available in top, bottom and dual side cooled SMD packages.
650 V GaN HEMT features
- E-mode normally off transistor
- Extremely low capacitances (10 times lower total QG than Si MOSFETs)
- Zero reverse recovery charge (Qrr)
- Innovative package technology to minimize parasitic effects
- Kelvin source pin for optimum gate driving
Main applications of 650 V GaN HEMT
Designed to ensure the highest efficiency and power density as well as the best thermal behavior in power conversion applications, the G-HEMT™ 650V series targets consumer and industrial applications such as servers, telecom & datacom equipment, adapters/chargers, wireless charging, audio and e-mobility (EV) market.
|Automotive||Industrial||Personal Electronics||Communications Equipment|
| || || || |