The device is manufactured using high voltage Multi Epitaxial Planar technology for high switching speeds and high voltage capability.
It uses a Cellular Emitter structure to enhance switching speeds.
- FULLY CHARACTERIZED AT 125 °C
- VERY HIGH SWITCHING SPEED
- FULLY INSULATED PACKAGE (U.L. COMPLIANT) FOR EASY MOUNTING
- IMPROVED SPECIFICATION:
LOWER LEAKAGE CURRENT TIGHTER GAIN RANGE DC CURRENT GAIN PRESELECTION TIGHTER STORAGE TIME RANGE
- INTEGRATED FREE-WHEELING DIODE
- HIGH VOLTAGE CAPABILITY
- MINIMUM LOT-TO-LOT SPREAD FOR RELIABLE OPERATION
- LARGE RBSOA
- LOW SPREAD OF DYNAMIC PARAMETERS
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.