This device utilizes the advanced PowerMESH™ process for the IGBT and the Turbo 2 Ultrafast high voltage technology for the diode. The combination results in a very good trade-off between conduction losses and switching behavior rendering the product ideal for diverse high voltage applications operating at high frequencies.
- Designed for automotive applications and AEC-Q101 qualified
- Low on-voltage drop (VCE(sat))
- Low Cres/ Cies ratio (no cross conduction susceptibility)
- Switching losses include diode recovery energy
- Short-circuit rated
- Very soft Ultrafast recovery anti-parallel diode
|型号||Marketing Status||General Description||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|Automotive-grade 10 A, 600 V short-circuit rugged IGBT with Ultrafast diode||DPAK||汽车||Ecopack1|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.