This device is an IGBT developed using an advanced proprietary trench gate field-stop structure. The device is part of the new HB series of IGBTs, which represents an optimum compromise between conduction and switching loss to maximize the efficiency of any frequency converter. A faster switching event can be achieved by the Kelvin pin, which separates power path from driving signal. Furthermore, the slightly positive VCE(sat) temperature coefficient and very tight parameter distribution result in safer paralleling operation.
- Maximum junction temperature: TJ = 175 °C
- High speed switching series
- Minimized tail current
- Low saturation voltage: VCE(sat) = 1.6 V (typ.) @ IC = 40 A
- Tight parameter distribution
- Safe paralleling
- Positive VCE(sat) temperature coefficient
- Low thermal resistance
- Very fast soft recovery antiparallel diode
- Excellent switching performance thanks to the extra driving kelvin pin
|Trench gate field-stop 650 V, 40 A high speed HB series IGBT||TO247-4||工业||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.