These devices are IGBTs developed using an advanced proprietary trench gate field-stop structure. These devices are part of the new HB series of IGBTs, which represent an optimum compromise between conduction and switching loss to maximize the efficiency of any frequency converter. Furthermore, the slightly positive VCE(sat) temperature coefficient and very tight parameter distribution result in safer paralleling operation.
- Maximum junction temperature: TJ = 175 °C
- High speed switching series
- Minimized tail current
- Low saturation voltage: VCE(sat) = 1.6 V (typ.) @ IC = 60 A
- Tight parameter distribution
- Safe paralleling
- Positive VCE(sat) temperature coefficient
- Low thermal resistance
- Very fast soft recovery antiparallel diode
|Trench gate field-stop IGBT, HB series 650 V, 60 A high speed||TO-247||工业||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.