DSL05 is designed to protect DSL line drivers against surges defined in worldwide telecommunication standards. This device protects line drivers of various systems such as xDSL and G.FAST. The low capacitance makes it suitable from ADSL to G.FAST data rates.
DSL05 is able to survive severe conditions even when used with downgraded or oscillating gas tube.
This device is packaged in a SOT23-6L.
- High surge capability to comply with GR-1089 and ITU-T K20/21/45
- Keeps peak power capability at high temperature
- Voltages: 8, 12, 16 and 24 V
- Low capacitance device: Ctyp = 0.95 pF
- RoHS package
- Low leakage current: 50 nA at 25 °C
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。