The DVIULC6-2M6 is a monolithic, application specific discrete device dedicated to ESD protection of high speed interfaces, such as DVI, IEEE 1394a, b and c, USB2.0, Ethernet links and video lines.
Its ultra low line capacitance secures a high level of signal integrity without compromising in protecting sensitive chips against the most stringently characterized ESD strikes.
- 2-line ESD protection (at 15 kV air and contact discharge, exceeds IEC 61000-4-2)
- Protects VBUSwhen applicable
- Ultra low capacitance: 0.6 pF at F = 825 MHz
- Fast response time compared with varistors
- Low leakage current: 0.5 μA max
- RoHS compliant
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。