The ESDAxxSC5 and ESDAxxSC6 are monolithic voltage suppressors designed to protect components which are connected to data and transmission lines against ESD.
They clamp the voltage just above the logic level supply for positive transients, and to a diode drop below ground for negative transient.
- 4 unidirectional ESD protection
- 400 W peak pulse power (8/20 μs)
- High ESD protection level: up to 30 kV
- High integration
- Suitable for high density boards
- Complies with the following standards
- IEC 61000-4-2 level exceed level 4:
- 30 kV (air discharge)
- 30 kV (contact discharge)
- MIL STD 883E- Method 3015-7: class3B
- human body model
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。