The ESDA6V1xxM6 is monolithic arrays designed to protect up to 4 or 5 lines against ESD transients.
The device is ideal for applications where both reduced print circuit board space and power absorption capability are required.
- Very small PCB area: 1.45 mm2
- Low diode capacitance (70 pF typ at 0 V)
- Lead-free package
- 500 microns pitch
- High peak power dissipation: 100 Watts 8/20 µs
- Breakdown Voltage VBR= 6.1 V min
- High ESD protection level
- Suitable for high density boards
- High integration
- 5 unidirectional Transil diodes (ESDA6V1-5M6)
- Low leakage current < 500 nA
- 4 unidirectional Transil diodes (ESDA6V1M6)
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Introduction to surges – EOS and ESD – definition, standards, effects and root cause
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。