The ESDA6V1xxM6 is monolithic arrays designed to protect up to 4 or 5 lines against ESD transients.
The device is ideal for applications where both reduced print circuit board space and power absorption capability are required.
- Very small PCB area: 1.45 mm2
- Low diode capacitance (70 pF typ at 0 V)
- Lead-free package
- 500 microns pitch
- High peak power dissipation: 100 Watts 8/20 µs
- Breakdown Voltage VBR= 6.1 V min
- High ESD protection level
- Suitable for high density boards
- High integration
- 5 unidirectional Transil diodes (ESDA6V1-5M6)
- Low leakage current < 500 nA
- 4 unidirectional Transil diodes (ESDA6V1M6)
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Introduction to surges – EOS and ESD – definition, standards, effects and root cause
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.