The ESDA6V1-5SC6Y is a monolithic voltage suppressor designed to protect components which are connected to data and transmission lines against ESD.
It clamps the voltage just above the logic level supply for positive transients, and to a diode drop below ground for negative transient.
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- 5 unidirectional TVS functions
- UL 94, V0
- J-STD-020 MSL level 1
- Suitable for high density boards
- Complies with the standard ISO 10605 / IEC 61000-4-2: C = 150 pF, R = 330 Ω
- ±30 kV (air discharge)
- ±18 kV (contact discharge)
- Complies with the standard ISO 10605: C = 330 pF, R = 330 Ω
- ±20 kV (air discharge)
- ±13 kV (contact discharge)
- Complies with the standard ISO 7637-3
- Pulse 3a: VS = -150 V
- Pulse 3b: VS = +100 V
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
Up to 30 kV ESD and overvoltage protection, with high surge capability at high temperature
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
|型号||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.