The ESDA6V1BC6 is a monolithic array designed to protect up to 4 lines in a bidirectional way against ESD transients.
The device is ideal for situations where board space is at a premium.
- 4 Bidirectional Transil functions
- Stand off voltage range: ± 5 V
- ESD Protection for data, Signal and VCC Bus
- Peak pulse power (8/20µs); 80W
- Low leakage current < 1µA
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Introduction to surges – EOS and ESD – definition, standards, effects and root cause
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。