The ESDARF02-1BU2 is a bidirectional single-line TVS diode designed to protect the high-speed data lines or other I/O ports against ESD transients.
The device is ideal for applications where both extra low line capacitance and board space saving are required.
- Bidirectional device
- Extra low diode capacitance: 0.24 pF
- Low leakage current
- 0201 SMD package size compatible
- Ultra small PCB area: 0.18 mm2
- ECOPACK®2 and RoHS compliant component
- Complies with the following standards:
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4
- 15 kV (air discharge)
- 8 kV (contact discharge)
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines