The ESDAXLC6-1BU2K is a bidirectional single line TVS diode designed to protect the data lines or other I/O ports against ESD transients.
The device is ideal for applications where both reduced line capacitance and board space saving are required.
- Bidirectional device
- Extra low diode capacitance: 0.25 pF
- Low leakage current
- 0201 SMD package size compatible
- Ultra small PCB area: 0.18 mm2
- ECOPACK®2 and RoHS compliant component
- Complies with the following standards:
IEC 61000-4-2 level 4
- ±15 kV (air discharge)
- ±8 kV (contact discharge)
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Introduction to surges – EOS and ESD – definition, standards, effects and root cause